Shannon has been interviewed and featured in many newspaper, magazine, and other related media outlets.
Keynotes, Seminars, Webinars, Workshops, Panels, etc.
Shannon is available to speak about the following topics, in particular:
- An optimum freedom strategy & life action plan – What does it look like?
- An effective spiritual foundation – What does it look like?
- Spiritual health & well-being vs Physical and mental health & well-being.
- Core values and your Comfort-Zone
- Overcoming obstacles to freedom…. Church centric vs God centric process
- Functional & Formidable Faith
- Overcoming obstacles to freedom…. What’s faith got to do with it?
- Destructive & Constructive Lifestyles – Counting the Cost
- Advanced Spiritual Warfare Tactics
- Freedom thru Grace & Freedom thru Obedience – What’s the difference
National Media Promotion: Shannon Ericsson and his Omega Consultants firm were featured as a part of the Inc. 500, “fastest-growing small businesses in America”, promotion,
Ministry Magazine Article: Angie McGregor, Director of Communications at the church, commented: “We sought out Shannon Ericsson and Omega Consultants for our new Abba’s House
LifePoint Church offers a contemporary media-driven worship service and ministries that focus on young progressive singles and families in the greater Vancouver area.